The following Bankruptcy Rules, Fees and Forms will be revised effective December 1, 2016:
Bankruptcy Rules 1010, 1011, 2002, 3002.1, 7008, 7012, 7016, 9006, 9027, and 9033, and new Rule 1012. Please visit the U.S. Courts website for a complete copy of the new proposed Rules and Forms at: http://www.uscourts.gov/rules-policies/pending-rules-and-forms-amendments.
Bankruptcy Forms 410S2, 420A, and 420B. For information on these forms changes click here.
The following items on the Bankruptcy Court Miscellaneous Fee Schedule have increased. Click here for more information on the Miscellaneous Fee Schedule.
Approved New Fee
For exemplification of any document
For reproduction of an audio recording of a court proceeding
For filing an amendment to the debtor’s schedule of creditors, lists of creditors, or mailing list…
For conducting a search of the bankruptcy court records…
For filing any document that is not related to a pending case or proceeding . . .
For filing the following motions:
· To terminate, annul, modify or condition the automatic stay;
· To compel the abandonment of property of the estate;
· To withdraw the reference of a case or proceeding;
· To sell property of the estate free and clear of liens under [11 U.S.C. § 363(f)].
- Click here for a presentation of the revised rules, forms and fees.