August 31, 2018
Be advised that Judge Robert D. Drain's Chambers Rules have been modified. The Telephonic Appearance section has been modified to include the following:
Telephonic Appearances (White Plains)
Parties wishing to participate in CHAPTER 13 (ONLY) hearings telephonically must submit a request to appear telephonically to Chambers via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail request must contain the following in order to be functioned upon:
- Date and time of hearing,
- Case name and number,
- Appearing party's name and, if applicable, their client's name,
- Client's role in the case (i.e., creditor, party in interest, movant, opposing party, etc.), whether such party filed pleadings with respect to the subject hearing, and whether the party intends to present evidence telephonically,
- Whether such appearing party wishes to utilize an active line (i.e., participate in the hearing) or a listen-only line.
- CHAPTERS 7 or 11 (ONLY) - DO NOT CONTACT CHAMBERS TO ARRANGE A TELEPHONE APPEARANCE
- Effective 8/30/2018, parties who wish to "listen only" to a hearing telephonically may do so by registering with CourtSolutions at www.Court-Solutions.com.
- Parties who wish to participate in a hearing telephonically on a "live" line must submit a dial-in request to CourtSolutions at www.Court-Solutions.com. If the request is approved, the party will receive an email from CourtSolutions with dial-in information.
- Generally, counsel and pro se parties are not permitted to participate "live" telephonically in any hearings if they intend to submit or question evidence, including the examination of witnesses, without prior approval from the Court.
Click on link below to see Judge Drain’s Chambers Rules page.