In RE: Enron Corp. - All cases are docketed under case # 01-16034
(To retrieve the Enron docket report faster, we recommend running the report in small date ranges.)
- Enron Corp. filed for bankruptcy pursuant to Chapter 11 on December 2, 2001
- The Judge assigned to the Enron Corp. case is The Honorable Judge Arthur J. Gonzalez
- See the Solvency Discovery Docket, docket number 55-55555, for all discovery requests, written responses and other materials related to Solvency Discovery in the actions subject to this Court's June 20, 2005 Order (docket no. 26188) Consolidating the Avoidance Actions Subject to the November 18, 2004 Order (docket no. 22012) and the December 14, 2004 Order (docket no. 22559), the Commercial Paper Litigation, the MegaComplaint Litigation and the Actions listed on Exhibit A to the June 20, 2005 Order. (View Case Management Order.)
- View Amended Case Management Order. (in pdf format)
- View Instructions for Telephonic Appearances.
- View email and conventional service lists.
- Information is available on the Enron web site, www.enron.com (click on News & Press Room)
- For information on Bankruptcy see Bankruptcy Basics from the Federal Courts Web site.
- Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law Confirming Supplemental Modified Fifth Amended Joint Plan of Affiliated Debtors
- Order Confirming Supplemental Modified Fifth Amended Joint Plan of Affiliated Debtors (the “Plan”), including the Plan as Exhibit A.