You are here

Rule 5005-1


            Except as provided in Local Bankruptcy Rule 1002-1, unless submitted by electronic means, all papers may be submitted for filing in the Clerk’s office located in any of the three divisions of the Court identified in Rule 1073-1(a). However, all chambers copies required by Rule 9070-1(b) must be submitted in the Clerk's office located where the Judge assigned to the case or proceeding sits.


            This rule is derived from Former Local Bankruptcy Rule 9(a).