Procedures For Obtaining Transcripts
- Pick any court approved transcription service from the list to request a transcript.
The transcription service agency will advise of procedures and costs associated with your request.
- The transcription service agency will contact the court for a digital audio recording of
your request. From the audio they will provide an original, hard-copy transcript according
to the specifics of your request.
- Please be advised that you cannot order a portion of a hearing or a portion of a specific
case heard as part of a calendar; instead, you will need to order the entire hearing.
- If your request has already been assigned to a different transcriber, you will be notified
of which agency to contact.
- Please do not contact the court for transcripts. The transcribers are your direct contact
for ordering and follow up.
- The court does not make recommendations for transcription service agencies.
Re: Transcripts of 341(a) Meeting of Creditors
To obtain a copy of a transcript of the Section 341(a) Meeting of Creditors please contact the
Office of the United States Trustee at (212) 510-0500.
Judicial Conference 90-day Restriction Policy (September 2007)
After a transcript is ordered and filed with the court, the transcript is not available on ECF for
90 days from the date of filing of the transcript.
To gain access to the transcript during the 90-day restriction period:
- Parties can purchase a copy of the transcript from a court approved transcriber at the rate
established by the Judicial Conference, or
- The transcript may be viewed (but not printed) at the public terminals at the court.
For more information regarding this policy, click here
Court approved transcription services
& Redaction Guidelines for v3.2