Telephonic Appearances (White Plains)
Those parties wishing to participate in hearings telephonically must submit a request to appear telephonically to Chambers via e-mail at Rdd.Chambers@nysb.uscourts.gov. The e-mail request must contain the following in order to be functioned upon:
- Date and time of hearing,
- Case name and number,
- Appearing party's name and, if applicable, their client's name,
- Client's role in the case (i.e. a creditor, party in interest, movant, opposing party, etc.), whether such party filed pleadings with respect to the subject hearing, and whether the party intends to present evidence telephonically,
- Whether such appearing party wishes to utilize an active line (i.e. participate in the hearing) or a listen-only line.
- Upon approval of the request to appear telephonically, parties are directed to contact CourtCall at 310-342-0888 in advance of the hearing date to register. CourtCall will not grant registration to any party that has not obtained prior authorization from Chambers.