Those parties wishing to participate in hearings telephonically must submit a request to appear telephonically to Chambers via e-mail at Rdd.Chambers@nysb.uscourts.gov. The e-mail request must contain the following in order to be functioned upon:
- Date and time of hearing,
- Case name and number,
- Appearing party's name and, if applicable, their client's name,
- Client's role in the case (i.e. a creditor, party in interest, movant, opposing party, etc.), whether such party filed pleadings with respect to the subject hearing, and whether the party intends to present evidence telephonically,
- Whether such appearing party wishes to utilize an active line (i.e. participate in the hearing) or a listen-only line.
- Beginning August 30, 2018, parties who wish to "listen only" to a hearing telephonically may do so without requesting permission from Chambers by registering with CourtSolutions at www.Court-Solutions.com.
- Beginning August 30, 2018, parties who wish to participate in a hearing telephonically on a "live" line must submit a dial-in request with CourtSolutions at www.Court-Solutions.com. If the Court approves such request, the party will receive an email from CourtSolutions with approval and dial-in information. Parties should not contact Chambers directly to arrange a telephonic appearance.
- Generally, counsel and pro se parties are not permitted to participate "live" telephonically in any hearings if they intend to submit or question evidence, including the examination of witnesses.