- The left-hand frame contains navigation to the most important parts of this site
- Headings with a submenu are distinguished with an arrow pointing to the right. Clicking on this arrow reveals a related submenu.
- Submenus can be "rolled up" by clicking on the corresponding arrow pointing to the left, or by clicking the heading again.
- All important news appears on the home page.
- The home page can be accessed by clicking on the Home link or the image in the upper left.
- Enter a keyword or phrase, then optionally choose a category to narrow your search. Click the search button to reveal relevant documents
- Surround phrases with single quotes to return documents that contain complete phrases.
- Use AND, OR, and NOT between words to narrow your search.
- The standard search appears on the homepage, but an advanced search is available by following the Search link in the top frame.
- Most documents on this site are in Portable Document Format.
A free PDF reader is available on the Adobe Web site.
CM/ECF and Document Filing
- Have a problem or general question about filing on line? Call our Case Administration Help Desk (212) 668-2870
and press 3,
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- The ECF FAQ page is a good source of information.
- Contact the Pacer Service Center
for help with Public Access to Court Electronic Records.
- The US Courts website provides a fine overview of