- General Order M-576 Coronavirus/Covid-19 Pandemic Restrictions on Entry Into Courthouse, Superseding General Orders M-540, M-542, M-561 M-565, M-569, M-570, M-571, M-573, and M-574.
- General Order M-567 Extension of Temporary Amendment To Interim BK Rule 1020 Pursuant to Covid-19 Bankruptcy Relief Extension Act
General Order M-548 Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic, Temporary Waiver of Fees for Public Access to Court Electronic Records for Certain Pro Se Parties.
Notice to Public Access Terminal Users: If you need assistance with accessing court documents and are not able, or cannot afford, to use PACER.gov, please call (212) 284-4040 (clerk’s office number) for assistance.
- General Order M-545 Court Operations Under the Exigent Circumstances Created By COVID-19
- General Order M-544 CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 Pandemic, Temporary Suspension of “Wet” Signature Requirement for Pro Se Parties
- General Order M-543 Court Operations Under the Exigent Circumstances Created by COVID-19
- General Order M-541 Adoption of Certain Order Entered by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- UST’s notice regarding 341 meetings
- Notice: Chapter 13 Debtor Appearances
- Courthouse Entry Protocols
- Thermal Scanner Instructions
- SDNY Contact Tracing Questionnaire